Fright Rags has something special planned next month for fans of The Return of the Living Dead's Tarman, including a limited edition shirt and poster designed by William Stout:
"Remember the good old days of trick-or-treating where all we had were the Ben Cooper/Collegeville vinyl costumes and cheapo paper-thin masks with the rubber band that lasted like three houses before it busted? Well, we're bringing those back - but in a modern way. We tapped master artist Monte Ward to create a brand new Tarman mask (based on Stout's original design), made of high-density plastic, complete with black elastic band. This isn't your childhood "trick-or-snap" mask!"
- Exclusive Tarman face mask handmade and hand painted by Monte Ward
- Original Tarman two-sided t-shirt designed by William Stout and colored by Ray Frenden.
- Collector's box with mask window
TARMAN 18x24 SCREENPRINTED POSTER- $30.00
- LIMITED TO ONLY 200!
- Stout's exclusive design, screenprinted and hand numbered.
TV TARMAN SHIRT - $21.95
- A completely original design by Justin Osbourn that speaks to the hearts of children of the 80s everywhere. This will be part of our regular line-up of shirts, but we are offering it for pre-order, including girl shirts and hoodies.
TV TARMAN SHIRT - LIMITED EDITION BASEBALL TEE - $37.95
- The same design as above, but on a heather gray/black 3/4 sleeve baseball tee.
For more information, visit: http://www.fright-rags.com/teaser/tarman.html