Shout! Factory has announced the official list of bonus features for their upcoming Blu-ray/DVD collector's edition of They Live:
The truth is more than meets the eye. You’ve been listening to their speeches and watching them on TV. They influence our decisions without us knowing it. Think again and the choice is yours! On November 6, 2012, SCREAM FACTORY™ presents John Carpenter’s politically-charged science fiction thriller THEY LIVE Collector’s Edition Blu-ray and DVD. Featuring anamorphic widescreen presentation of this cult classic movie, this special collector’s edition home entertainment release of THEY LIVE boasts a bounty of special bonus content, a collectible cover featuring newly rendered retro-style artwork, a reversible wrap with original theatrical key art and much more! THEY LIVE Collector’s Edition Blu-ray has a suggested retail price of $29.93 and $19.93 for the DVD. Fans and collector’s can pre-order now at ShoutFactory.com and Amazon.com.
THEY LIVE Collector’s Edition Blu-ray and DVD
EXTENSIVE BONUS FEATURES
- Audio Commentary with Writer/Director John Carpenter and Actor Roddy Piper
- Independent Thoughts – An interview with Writer/Director John Carpenter
- Man vs. Aliens – An interview with Actor Keith David
- Woman of Mystery – An interview with Actress Meg Foster
- Watch, Look, Listen: The Sights & Sounds of “They Live” – A look at the visual style, stunts and music from the film with Director of Photography Gary B. Kibbe, Stunt Coordinator Jeff Imada, and Co-Composer Alan Howarth
- 2012 Cast Reunion Q&A with Roddy Piper, Keith David, and Meg Foster. Presented by Ain’t It Cool News and Texas Frightmare Weekend.
- Original EPK: The Making of “They Live”
- Never-Before-Seen Footage from the Commercials created for the film.
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Still Gallery
Synopsis: Horror master John Carpenter (Halloween, The Thing) directs this heart-pounding thriller in which aliens are systematically gaining control of the Earth by masquerading as humans and lulling the public into submission. Humanity’s last chance lies with a lone drifter who stumbles upon a harrowing discovery — a unique pair of sunglasses that reveals the terrifying and deadly truth.