Interested in meeting your favorite cast members from True Blood and Supernatural? Warner Bros. has officially announced their autograph signing details for the San Diego Comic-Con. Continue reading for the entire line-up of properties that Warner Bros. has available and for details on how to acquire a wristband you'll need for autographs:
Comic-Con and Warner Bros. announced today that the Studio will once again follow the official Comic-Con® International: San Diego ticket distribution system for autograph signings at Comic-Con 2012, with the Con implementing a new procedure for 2012. The Studio will present more than 20 signings at the booth this year, including TV and digital series, as well as motion pictures (see current signing dates below).
- All signings will be held at the Warner Bros. booth, #4545 on the Comic-Con exhibition floor
- For the second straight year, Warner Bros. will distribute wristbands for signings via daily ticket drawings held at the Sails Pavilion inside the San Diego Convention Center, under the long-standing Comic-Con system
NEW FOR THIS YEAR
- For 2012, the following modifications will be in effect for the wristband line procedure:
- All ticket drawings and wristband distributions for all signings will begin in the morning of the day of the specific signing, when the Sails Pavilion opens to attendees. Badged Comic-Con members can begin lining up as soon as the Sails Pavilion area opens to attendees. The ticket drawings will begin at 8:00 a.m. or shortly thereafter.
- All of the drawings for all signings will now take place in one line on the morning of the signing
- Advisory to fans and attendees: Lines will likely be much longer this year, and we appreciate your patience and understanding
“We look forward to Warner Bros.’ participation again at Comic-Con,” said David Glanzer, director of marketing and public relations for Comic-Con International. “The line-up of shows and talent is something we and the fans look forward to each year, and this year’s schedule seems to be the best yet!”
Here’s how it works:
- Fans identify the signing they want to attend
- On the morning of the day of the signing they hope to attend, fans should arrive at the Sails Pavilion floor (between Ballroom 20 and Rooms 6A, 6BCF and 6DE) in the morning
- Ticket distribution for Comic-Con’s random draw will begin when the Sails Pavilion opens to attendees. Badged Comic-Con members can begin lining up as soon as the Sails Pavilion area opens. The ticket drawings will begin at 8:00 a.m. or shortly thereafter.
- A limited number of wristbands will be available for each signing, via Comic-Con’s random draw process
- There will be one line for all drawings and signings. We appreciate your patience!
- The random drawing will determine which fans receive wristbands granting access to each autograph line
- Fans who obtain wristbands should arrive at the Warner Bros. booth 30 minutes before the signing to line up
See below for the current signing dates for TV and digital series. The feature film signings will be announced at a later date.
All signings are at the Warner Bros. booth #4545.
DISCLAIMER: Autograph session information is subject to change. For the most up-to-date signing information, please check for updates at the Warner Bros. Booth (#4545) during Comic-Con or atwww.thewb.com/comiccon.
THURSDAY, JULY 12
FRIDAY, JULY 13
- The Big Bang Theory Autograph Signing
- Cult Autograph Signing
- Arrow Autograph Signing
- 666 Park Avenue Autograph Signing
- H+ Autograph Signing
- HBO’s Game of Thrones Autograph Signing
- Childrens Hospital Autograph Signing
- Nikita Autograph Signing
SATURDAY, JULY 14
- Fringe Autograph Signing
- The Following Autograph Signing
- Revolution Autograph Signing
- The Vampire Diaries Autograph Signing
- Person of Interest Autograph Signing
- HBO’s True Blood Autograph Signing
SUNDAY, JULY 15
- Supernatural Autograph Signing
- DC Nation Autograph Signing
For additional information about Warner Bros. Television activities at Comic-Con, follow us on Twitter@TheWBdotcom (hashtag #WBSDCC) and visit www.thewb.com/comiccon.