We have the full achievement list for Alan Wake's latest adventure. Alan Wake’s American Nightmare has been developed as a standalone game for Xbox LIVE Arcade and will be available starting on February 22nd for 1200 MS Points ($15).
“The main story mode in Alan Wake’s American Nightmare is part of the ‘Night Springs’ TV show fiction and offers an exaggerated pulp action adventure where the horrors of reality have the all too easy habit of coming true. Alan Wake finds himself stuck in an altered reality filled with dangerous shadows; he must leap into action and pursue his evil doppelganger, Mr. Scratch, across the Arizona mesa towards the town of Night Springs. Scratch, a supernatural serial killer, has his evil plans set on Wake’s wife, Alice. Wake must learn to control reality itself and unravel the secret to Mr. Scratch’s demise while using the power of light to put an end to the darkness.”
- Escape! - Escape the Taken to the motel.
- Rewrite - Rewrite reality for the first time.
- Cool It - Make sure Dr. Meadows can take another look at the skies.
- Happy Ending - Rewrite reality for the last time.
- Glorious Dawn - Survive until dawn in any Arcade Mode level.
- Poetry in Motion - Get a six-minute survivor streak and over 100,000 points in an Arcade level.
- Enter the Nightmare - Unlock all of the Nightmare Arcade Mode levels.
- Skill Beats Gun - Survive an Arcade level using nothing but the flashlight and handheld flares.
- Survivor - Get 70,000 points in any Nightmare Arcade level.
- Split Splat! - Take out two Splitter spawns with a single shot.
- One Day I’ll Buy a Stapler - Find all of the manuscript pages.
- Pile 'Em High - Defeat 2,000 Taken.
You can catch up on Alan Wake's American Nightmare by reading our previous articles: