Konami is one of a number of developers showing off upcoming titles at Comic-Con and we have a batch of new screenshots from Silent Hill: Book of Memories. Sadly, the game was delayed from its originally scheduled release date earlier this year, but Silent Hill fans will be able to get their hands on it this October.
Book of Memories is an all-new game in the Silent Hill series, with a unique premise and storyline. The story begins with a strange book that is received, inside that book is your entire life story to this point, everything that’s ever happened to you; all of your memories. You discover that by altering what’s written… you can actually change the past. You can write your own ideal history.
Book of Memories is a departure for the series, with a focus on co-operative multiplayer action rather than traditional Psychological Horror. Players can work together as they explore several different Otherworlds, solving puzzles and defeating creatures to advance through the Nightmares and uncover the truth behind the Book of Memories. Scare rooms, limited resources, and dark atmosphere all return—but in a gameplay package specifically designed to take advantage of the PlayStation Vita.
Book of Memories is a macabre celebration of the best that Silent Hill has to offer. Players will encounter items and Creatures culled from over a decade of Silent Hill lore, including a special someone who walks softly and carries a gigantic knife.
• The very first Multiplayer Silent Hill – survive horrific nightmare worlds with your friends in a terrifying co-op experience
• Create and customize your own main character
• Features a legion of classic creatures from throughout Silent Hill’s history
• Daniel Licht (Dexter, Silent Hill: Downpour) returns to compose an all-new soundtrack
• Exclusive to PlayStation Vita