With Rob Zombie's upcoming film 31 taking place in a setting known as "Murder World", you can expect to find plenty of malevolent monsters (of the human variety) around every corner, but not every character is evil at heart. Zombie's newest photo from his next film features what the writer/director calls "the good guys from 31", characters played by Meg Foster, Jeff Daniel Phillips, Sheri Moon Zombie, Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs, and Kevin Jackson.
Zombie's 31 was recently acquired for North American distribution by Alchemy. No release date has been revealed at this time, but stay tuned to Daily Dead for further updates on Zombie's latest film.
"Welcome to my next film. It is called 31. It is the story of five random people kidnapped on the five days leading up to Halloween and held hostage in a place called Murder World. While trapped inside this man-made Hell they must fight to survive playing the most violent game known to man... a game called 31.
31 has no rules. 31 has no boundaries. It is ever so simple. Do whatever you can do to kill your opponent before they kill you. Keep this up for 12 hours and freedom is yours.
Who are the opponents? Well... a group of vile, filthy, blood-thirsty clowns known as THE HEADS. They come in all shapes and sizes and each grows nastier than the last.
What kind of film is this you ask? It is a fast paced, mean dirty film for those who like it rough. Get ready for a sick piece of celluloid! This is some hardcore business for the blood-thirsty gore hounds."
31 features the following cast members:
- Malcolm McDowell as Father Murder, the "owner of Murder World."
- Tracey Walter as Lucky Leo, a character with an "Evil Is My Religion" coffee cup.
- Pancho Moler (2005's Bad News Bears, American Horror Story: Freak Show) plays Sick-Head.
- Jeff Daniel Phillips (The Lords of Salem, Halloween 2) portrays Roscoe, "the ass-kicking carney mechanic of Venus Virgo’s traveling show."
- Jane Carr (Curb Your Enthusiasm, How I Met Your Mother) plays Sister Serpent, "a wicked cross of Satan meets Mother Goose."
- Ginger Lynn (The Devil's Rejects) plays Cherry Bomb, "a very special friend of our main man DOOM-HEAD."
- Richard Brake (Thor: The Dark World, Mob City) portrays Doom-Head, "the deadliest man alive."
- Lew Temple (The Walking Dead, The Devil's Rejects) plays Psycho-Head, "the even more insane brother of Schizo-Head. These two together are nothing but bloody mayhem."
- Judy Geeson (The Lords of Salem, To Sir, with Love) as Sister Dragon, one-third of Murder World's management team.
- David Ury (Breaking Bad, Grimm) as Schizo-Head, one-half of a dangerous brother duo who prowl Murder World.
- E.G. Daily (voice of Tommy Pickles in Rugrats, Valley Girl) as Sex-Head, Death-Head and Schizo-Head's partner in carnage.
- Daniel Roebuck (The Devil's Rejects, The Fugitive) as Paster Victor, one of the kidnapped people brought to Murder World.
- Lawrence Hilton-Jacobs (Welcome Back, Kotter, Chance) as "Panda Thomas, the manager of a traveling roadshow known as "The Venus Lux Happy Time Fun Show.""
- Torsten Voges (The Lords of Salem, The Big Lebowski) as Death-Head, the seven-foot tall Murder World killer and brother of Schizo-Head.
Photo via Facebook: