With there being little hope of Negan backing down, the war between the communities continues to intensify. The first pages of the upcoming issues apparently contain enough spoilers that we won't be getting the usual preview pages for the rest of All Out War. However, we do have a look at a few panels from The Walking Dead #119 for those that can't hold out until Wednesday.
“All Out War breaks out on October 9, 2013 with the release of THE WALKING DEAD #115, part of the celebration of 10 years of Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard’s epic comic book series… THE WALKING DEAD #115 is the first issue of the monster event ALL OUT WAR, which will pit Rick Grimes and his group of Survivors in a fight for their lives against the other factions in THE WALKING DEAD universe: The Saviors, The Hilltop, and The Kingdom…”
We’ve combined much of our recent coverage, so check out the links below for upcoming issue cover art and our exclusive interviews with Robert Kirkman:
ALL OUT WAR Release Schedule:
- THE WALKING DEAD #119 - JANUARY 8
- THE WALKING DEAD #120 - JANUARY 22
- This war has taken a toll.
- THE WALKING DEAD #121 - FEBRUARY 12
- In the aftermath of the unthinkable.
- THE WALKING DEAD #122 - FEBRUARY 26
- THE WALKING DEAD #123 – MARCH 12
- Whose side is Dwight REALLY on?
- THE WALKING DEAD #124 – MARCH 26
- This war has begun to take a toll on us all.
*We want to give a big thanks to our friends at TheWalkingDead.com for the preview panels!