"He is Sally Ross' greatest fan ... and greatest nightmare." Starring Lauren Bacall and Michael Biehn, 1981's The Fan is coming to Blu-ray on November 19th from Scream Factory, and to celebrate, we've been provided with two copies to give away to lucky Daily Dead readers!
Prize Details: (2) Winners will receive (1) Blu-ray copy of The Fan (1981).
How to Enter: We're giving Daily Dead readers multiple chances to enter and win:
1. Instagram: Following us on Instagram during the contest period will give you an automatic contest entry. Make sure to follow us at:
2. Email: For a chance to win via email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “The Fan Contest”. Be sure to include your name and mailing address.
Entry Details: The contest will end at 12:01am EST on November 25th. This contest is only open to those who are eighteen years of age or older that live in the United States. Only one entry per entry method, per household will be accepted.
The Fan Blu-ray: "He is Sally Ross' greatest fan ... and greatest nightmare.
Hollywood legend Lauren Bacall (The Big Sleep) and Michael Biehn (The Terminator) tear up the screen in the edge-of-your-seat thriller, The Fan. Sally Ross (Bacall) is a renowned Broadway star, glamorous celebrity, and the object of adoration of countless admirers. But among all the loving little people lurks a young man (Biehn) whose devotion teeters on the edge of madness. His impassioned letters to her are initially a source of pleasure, but as he attempts to realize his ultimate fantasy – and is met with rejection – the stakes are raised to terrifying heights ... which might bring on the final curtain for Sally.
Also starring James Garner, Maureen Stapleton, and Hector Elizondo, The Fan is a twisted tale of fame and obsession you'll never forget.
- NEW Number One Fan – An Interview With Actor Michael Biehn
- NEW Fan Service – An Interview With Director Edward Bianchi
- NEW Fanning The Flames – An Interview With Editor Alan Heim
- NEW Audio Commentary With Cult Film Director David DeCoteau And Film Historian David Del Valle, Moderated By Scream Factory Marketing Director Jeff Nelson
- Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Still Gallery"