Whether you prefer a boomstick, nail gun, or chainsaw, you'll have plenty of weapons at your disposal to destroy Deadites in the woods in Evil Dead: Endless Nightmare. A collaboration between Ghost House Pictures, Striker Entertainment, and Boomdash Digital, Evil Dead: Endless Nightmare is a new video game based on 2013's Evil Dead. And with the game now available on the Apple App Store, we have official details and screenshots from Evil Dead: Endless Nightmare.
"Evil Dead: Endless Nightmare is a chilling, 1st person, endless runner with cutting edge 3D graphics and an atmospheric soundtrack. Prepare to be immersed within the horror of Evil Dead!
Equipped with iconic Evil Dead weapons such as the chainsaw or shotgun, players must escape the cabin and defend themselves against Deadites, falling trees and swinging vines within the forest. Collect blood droplets, upgrade weapons and prepare to battle against the evil witch to bring the nightmare to an end!
- Intense, 1st person POV, puts players at the centre of the Evil Dead universe
- Record times, distances and Deadite-killing achievements to beat your friends
- Access classic Evil Dead weapons including a nail-gun and revolver
- Unlock tougher missions from the Book Of The Dead
- Realistic 3D graphics and camerawork recreate the look and feel of the movie set"
To learn more about Evil Dead: Endless Nightmare, visit: