Scream Factory continues to bring new life to beloved horror and sci-fi films of the past with their Steelbook Blu-rays of Forbidden World and Galaxy of Terror, and to celebrate, we've been provided with Steelbook copies of each release to give away to lucky Daily Dead readers!
Prize Details: (3) Winners will receive:
How to Enter: We're giving Daily Dead readers multiple chances to enter and win:
1. Instagram: Following us on Instagram during the contest period will give you an automatic contest entry. Make sure to follow us at:
2. Email: For a chance to win via email, send an email to email@example.com with the subject “Forbidden World and Galaxy of Terror Steelbooks Contest”. Be sure to include your name and mailing address.
Entry Details: The contest will end at 12:01am EST on August 23rd. This contest is only open to those who are 18 years of age or older that live in the United States. Only one entry per entry method, per household will be accepted.
Forbidden World Steelbook Blu-ray: "The seed is planted ... the nightmare grows.
On planet Xarbia, an experimental life form known as "Subject 20" has been created by an elite group of scientists in hopes of preventing a major galactic food crisis. However, instead of prolonging life, Subject 20 is destroying it, and the organism poses a double threat because it constantly changes its genetic structure. Mike Colby, a bounty hunter, is called in to investigate. Suspecting that the scientists are keeping something from him, Colby soon discovers why ...
- NEW 4K Scan Of Original Film Elements (Theatrical Cut)
- NEW 2K Scan Of The Only Existing Film Print (Director's Cut)
- "The Making Of Forbidden World" – Featuring Interviews With Director/Editor Allan Holzman, Special Visual Effects Artist/Production Designer Robert Skotak, Actor Jesse Vint, Composer Susan Justin And More ...
- Interview With Producer Roger Corman
- Interview With Special Effects Artist John Carl Buechler
- Audio Commentary By Director Allan Holzman (Director's Cut)
- Theatrical Trailer
- Photo Galleries"
Galaxy of Terror Steelbook Blu-ray: "The mind's innermost fears become reality for the crew members of the Quest when they land on a barren planet to rescue survivors from the starship Remus. The crew investigates a giant pyramid on the planet, hoping to find the missing crew members ... only to find something deadly waiting for them instead. Each crew member must come face to face with their darkest fears or perish. The crew of the Quest includes Edward Albert (The House Where Evil Dwells), Erin Moran (Happy Days), Ray Walston (Popcorn), Robert Englund (the A Nightmare On Elm Street series), Zalman King (Blue Sunshine) and Sid Haig (The Devil's Rejects).
The film had its share of new, emerging talents behind the camera as well, including James Cameron (The Terminator, Aliens, Avatar), who did the production design, and Bill Paxton (Aliens, Near Dark), who worked as a set decorator.
- NEW 4K Scan Of The Original Film Elements
- Audio Commentary With Cast And Crew
- "Tales From The Lumber Yard: The Making Of Galaxy Of Terror" – A Six-Part Documentary Featuring Interviews With Producer Roger Corman, Director/Co-Writer Bruce D. Clark, Co-Writer Marc Siegler, Actors Robert Englund, Sid Haig, Taaffe O’Connell And More...
- Theatrical Trailers
- TV Spots
- Photo Galleries"