With this year featuring a the release of a new Venom movie and the 30th anniversary of the iconic character, it's a big year for the symbiote from space, and Marvel is celebrating this March with twenty variant covers depicting memorable moments from Venom's intense times on the paneled page.
Press Release: New York, NY—February 13, 2018— In preparation for Venom’s 30th anniversary, get ready for 20 key moments showcasing the symbiote’s epic history. These anniversary covers will feature art by some of the industry’s top creators and rising stars, including Mark Bagley, Mike Perkins, Francesco Francavilla, Ron Lim, Inhyuk Lee and more!
- ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #33 by DUSTIN WEAVER
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #798 by TERRY and RACHEL DODSON
- AVENGERS #687 by JAMAL CAMPBELL
- BLACK PANTHER #172 by GREG HORN
- CAPTAIN AMERICA #700 by KALMAN ANDRASOFSZKY
- DAREDEVIL #601 by RAMON PEREZ
- DOCTOR STRANGE #388 by CHRIS STEVENS
- INFINITY COUNTDOWN #2 by RON LIM
- INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #599 by AKCHO
- MARVEL 2-IN-ONE #5 by DAVE JOHNSON
- MIGHTY THOR #706 by MARK BAGLEY
- NEW MUTANTS #2 by BENGAL
- OLD MAN LOGAN #38 by GREG SMALLWOOD
- PETER PARKER: THE SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN #303 by ROB LIEFELD
- THANOS #18 by MIKE PERKINS
- VENOM #164 by JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
- WEAPON H #2 by MIKE MAYHEW
- X-MEN: BLUE #25 by FRANCESCO FRANCAVILLA
- X-MEN: GOLD #25 by TODD NAUCK
- X-MEN: RED #3 by INHYUK LEE
The first wave of VENOM VARIANT COVERS will hit comic shops on March 7th. Don’t miss your chance to collect all 20 variants, coming to comic shops this March!
About Marvel Entertainment
Marvel, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of more than 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy-five years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
For more information visit marvel.com. © 2018 MARVEL